It’s been well over a month (I think almost two) but I’m sticking to my promise and paying it forward; Thank you Miss Ann (not yet grounded) for the nomination – One Lovely Blog Award.
Many times I have looked at my posts and thought “I really need some sort of direction here…” I still haven’t set sail for a particular style; still a blank canvas in many respects.
But that’s another story… back to it –
As part of the paying it forward rituals, here are 7 random facts about me:
- I am accident prone – Like Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality – I just fall over randomly, even on flat ground 😛
- I love ice cream – even on a freezing cold day
- If I could be ANYTHING in this world – I would be a lyrical dancer and feel every beat of the music … and get paid to do it
- I love having moments alone to unwind, to travel and explore on my own terms (and then share them with the world)
- I laugh more than I talk
- There’s currently a mouse somewhere in my house and whenever I picture it sneaking around in the middle of the night, it’s always either as big as a size 8 shoe or a mammoth half a door tall by 3 metres long and a hallway wide! (I’ve seen it, it’s a palm size little thing … and then I see Michael Jackson’s “Ben” and think “maybe I can make friends with it” to calm my nerves)
- My 3 ways of getting to know a person – through what they listen to, what they eat, what they say “no” to doing or saying
I haven’t had the chance to catch up on people’s blogs of late but the following blogs have entertained and inspired the little reader and writer in me to keep active on WordPress:
- not yet grounded| keeps my travelling around Europe dreams alive with envy, wonder and excitement – her photos capture angles of Europe that make you want to book the next flight out
- Mostly Bright Ideas| Taking everyday thoughts and expanding them in easy to read pieces … he’s way of thinking always puts a laughing smile on my face 🙂
- Clown Rhymes| Purely for poetic minded … like me 🙂 His blogs inspire to continue writing poems
I I’d love to keep this award going so come on, let’s keep posting! (Apologies if you’ve already done it)